LDA now offers samedayrestorations through the CEREC© 3D System. CEREC© uses CAD/CAM technology, an incredibly advanced specialized computer program that acts as a dental restoration tool. This is just one more step we're taking to meet the hectic lifestyle needs of our patients. Patients walk out with the absolute best dental restoration available today in just one visit!
- Restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings, or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment.
- This means fewer injections, less drilling, and less time out of your schedule for dental care!
- The procedure is less complicated, much less painful, and involves a more conservative preparation leading to less loss of natural tooth surface.
- Materials used are chemically bonded to the tooth, providing a restoration that actually strengthens the tooth.
- Over six million restorations placed worldwide!
Together we'll decide if same day restoration is right for you. Once we agree to proceed, we first examine your teeth, decide on a preparation method, and start the initial crown on onlay preparation while trying to retain as much of the natural healthy tooth as possible. An optical impression of the prepared tooth is taken. The CEREC© machine then designs and creates a tooth-colored, metal-free filling, crown, onlay or veneer right in the office that exactly fits onto the tooth and into the natural bite. This long-lasting solution is just one of the many tools we utilize to provide the highest level of comprehensive dental care available today.